Sunday, February 23, 2014

A funny thing happened in my TOG or OUCH

I have had my TOG only for a day and Jingles is right.  The TOG is a lot of fun, but it is not a very good tank,.  Though I am having a blast playing it.  One of the first games today and I was on Westfield.  Advancing as one would do if they are attacking and not being a pot-licking camper..

A Lee, a tank that is just the opposite of the TOG (it is unpleasant),  crests the hill.







He takes a couple of shots and they bounce, he must be thinking, "Maybe if I move and get a different angle my shots will penetrate."



The Lee must be very frustrated now with all the bounced shots.  He must be thinking, "What can I do to damage this TOG?"  A brilliant idea flashes before his very eyes.



The Lee driver just has to build up a little speed.






Well maybe he should have thought this one out a little bit better.







Thank you for reading.  Have a great day.

Mike




























No comments:

Post a Comment