Saturday, September 27, 2014

I came across this bug in my World of Tanks Garage

Last week I left a game and this bug appeared in my garage.  I was not able to zoom into my tank as one normally could does,  When I was in the garage I was in the rafters.  It was as if Wargaming told me I was going to be a bat.  When I scrolled my mouse it just put me in different positions within the rafters.
Now the strangest thing about this bug was when I scrolled out I was outside of the garage.  Wargaming has been lying to us.  Some of you might say that Wargaming is lying to us is not news.  And maybe lying is too harsh a word, but they certainly have been deceiving us.  When one is in the garage and one looks out the windows.  It appears it is winter outside, pine trees all about.  No I tell you, it is a barren waste land out there.  There is nothing but strange patterns on the ground.  I think when you hear that person dropping the wrench in the garage, he opened the door and found out what the outside world really looks like.  It is something out of the Twilight Light Zone.

Thank You for reading.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment