Saturday, May 25, 2013

World of Tanks Fail Team

I was playing this game on a wireless keyboard.  The batteries failed at the beginning of an assault game on Siegfried Line and I was defending.  As a side note, never trust a wireless keyboard.  I have taken care of that keyboard, it is now singing with the choir invisible.   So back to the main thrust of this story, I can only move my turret and fire my gun.  I am basically a pillbox sitting in the middle of the spawn point.  So here is the end plate, to be fair the the players on my team that scored higher did what they could, however there are many people on my team that were not so good.  It is sad that I got the third  highest score and I could not move an inch




Sometimes I hate this game.

Thank you for reading.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment